We are currently not looking for new team members :-(
We are not currently looking for new members to join our team. However you are welcome to view this page to see what is involved in being a member of the Morano's team
Here at Morano’s, we believe that people are the most important part of the Churreria. Therefore, we pay our staff £9 an hour*, regardless of their age
As a member of our team, you will learn how to make delicious Churros, serve tables, and produce tasty Spanish Coffees and other hot drinks. You will work a shift pattern between the hours of 08:30 - 19:30. No ridiculous early starts or night shifts.
We do not have zero-hour contracts and are flexible and willing to accommodate for the needs of our staff.
Each store has an achievable bonus scheme which we share with all staff and is paid quarterly. Tips are kept by staff so the better service we offer the more tips you receive.
If you are an enthusiastic, smiley person who appreciates good service, why don't you contact us to join our team?
E verybodyA chievesM ore
- We pay a minimum of £9 per hour* to all staff regardless of age
- Bonus scheme can see you earn over £1000 every quarter on top of your normal wage
- Full-time and Part-time positions
- Paid breaks
- Tips are pooled and distributed to team members only, not Management
- Free food when working
- 50% off food when you are not working*You will start on the top minimum wage during your basic training. As soon as you successfully pass, you will immediately be put onto £9 an hour.oooo